Bs-B Dual System Grease Pump
The BSB lubricator is used in cases where a lot of lubrication points shall centrally and reliably be supplied with lubricant. In connection with some distributors, the pump is predominantly used in dual-line lubrication systems. The HL-P can also be used for refilling and mobile greasing systems.
The lubricator consists of a high piston and electric motor-driven package, with adjustment within working pressure and dual-over-load protection. The reservoir is equipped with an auto-level-alarming device.
- Main Characteristics
- Dual-line System Test Video
- The Discharge could up to 40Mpa
- Outside controller equipped with different devices.
- Discharge at 7l,14l,and 22l per hours
- High quality gear reducer motor
- Reservoir 60L and 100L
- BSB Pump could adjust the pressure and overload protection and could connect the automatic alarm device.
|Pressure||Discharge (ml/r)||Reservoir||Motor||Temperature |
Here is the General FAQ for the BSB Grease Pump as below:
We hav3 120ml/min and 235ml/min and 365ml/min,three kinds could be choices.
30kg and 60kg and 100kg Reservoir.
An ultrasonic level switch sensor could be a choice to detect the level switch.